The Invention of the Century

You're gonna laugh when you find out what it is, you really are...

Today, I did not eat breakfast.  When my husband came home around noon, he grabbed a bag of tortilla chips and salsa.  I wanted some, but I hadn't eaten breakfast yet.  If you're one of those lucky people blessed/cursed with OCD, you'll understand.  I needed to have breakfast food before I could eat snack food.  So, I thought I would scramble some eggs real fast, then have some chips and salsa.

Microwave Nachos are one of my favorite snacks.  My kids love them too.  Hey, they're better than a jelly doughnut, right?  My brain put this together with breakfast and ~voila~  Scrambled Egg Nachos!

My 12 year-old son walked in while I was making them (which took all of 6 minutes) and called them The Invention of the Century.

I scrambled two eggs, threw some chips on a plate, grated the cheese, microwaved it all for a minute and had tasty nachos that lasted all of 20 seconds between myself and the 12-year-old.



Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives